Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Yes...Fast Forward to 14 months later...

A lot has changed. And a lot has stayed the same. 14 months you say...

I wonder if anyone still does this blogging anymore...blogging almost feels like an 'old school' way of communicating now.

TUESDAY 21ST AUGUST - Current mind-frame and update on my life's lessons.

It has taken awhile BUT I have finally jumped back on the 'walking' band wagon and it is really doing me the world of good.
Today is Day Number 26 of a little thing I like to call 'Get your walk on' and I hit the pavements at least 4 times a week. For me this is a realistic goal, what with my work schedule and it is winter here at the moment and its still dark after I finish work and before I start.
I am also on a self-discovery mission and trying to get myself into a better frame of mind, body and soul. Trying to include The Law of Attraction in my everyday life, living each day with intention and positivity. Some days are harder than others. And some days life just rolls along.

Following along the path of injecting happy, positive thoughts and actions in my everyday life...I came across a passage of reading last week that was about and had a dragonfly in the background of the picture.

'The dragonfly, in almost every part of the world symbolizes change and change in perspective of self realization; and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life'.

I thought, that's a symbol for me. The dragonfly represents exactly what I am doing in my life now. I must get myself something to do with a dragonfly.
What happened next, I am pretty sure it was the Law of Attraction coming into effect.

I run into a friend in town this weekend and had commented on her jewellery. It was a owl necklace and a 'Snap Button' piece. I had said that I have always like that type of jewellery and that another friend of mine had given me a 'button' a few years back to start my collection...I never got round to starting that collection. So I had this 'button' but no way to wear it. I said I should really get onto that as there was some really nice pieces and 'buttons' out now. End of conversation.
Today my daughter-in-law handed me a packet and said that she and my friend had run into each other at her place of work and asked her to pass it on...It was a 'snap button' necklace...in the shape of a dragonfly. I still cant believe it. Totally amazed. I'm pretty confident in saying that it was the Law of Attraction coming into play there.

The piece without 'snap button'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...