Friday, June 7, 2019

Week 23 in 2019...Lets Get This Party Started.

Finding a job was on the list of things that I needed to do this year, you know since, I haven't found my Sugar Daddy yet to take care of all my financial worries and needs *wink wink*
My savings weren't going to last forever and I was running low on cash...scrapping the bottom of the barrel, low.
CALL CENTRE...NOT FOR ME
I managed to get a call centre job and I really thought that this was my forever job and I managed to hang in there for about 3 and a half weeks but it really wasn't for me...the stress of it all was something that I have never experienced before and I thought to myself...'Is this job really worth losing my mind over?' "Is it worth the anxiety I have to go through everyday, just to go to work? No, certainly not. Time to throw the towel in a move on...move forward. Plus side was I did have to purchase new work outfits, funny side is I don't need any of it for the new job...HAHAHA... And as luck would have it, I found job number 2 relatively easy and with in 3 weeks (1 week of which I went to visit my Mum) was back at work and I am as happy as a pig in mud...it is similar to what I used to do about 10 years ago and I enjoyed that type of work then and I still enjoy that type of work now.
Similar to where I work...Not Actual.

When the job came up on one of my jobsite pages I had been scrolling through on a daily basis, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes or my luck...here was a job I could do with my eyes closed, it was full time, it was fun, it was close to home, and at a decent wage too. I applied immediately and got a response with-in 2 days, had an interview 3 days later and was working in my new job 3 days after that. BOOM...just like that. Sorted. So yeah...lets get this party started and get some of these goals I set for myself, in Year 2019, smashed.

So yes this was a big week on the employment front, settling in, learning new things and  techniques, meeting new people and working with a lot of different peeps. Bring on next week and hopefully this head cold that has been plaguing me this week disappears and I can go on enjoying my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...