Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Grandbaby 1 and 2 and 3 (in development stage)

My Grandies.

Emerson (Nannies Darling) is my sweet lil girl.  I just can't get enough of her. We have a connection that will never be broken. The love that we have for each other, surpasses anything I have felt before. Being the first of the grandbaby tribe...she rules her Nannie.
This baby and I many sleepovers and times together when we were in the same town. About 18months of togetherness before they moved to Auckland.


And this adorable hunk of burning love (Ashton) is my most handsome chunk and he's next in line. He really is such a cheeky boy, with the cheekiest smile. He just loves his Nannie and his Nannie just loves him. He gets on the phone, on video call and we play peek a boo and he thinks its the best game ever.  His chuckle though. Just gosh dang adorable.
This baby and I only had 6 months of togetherness before they moved. We will make more memories when I move to Auckland.

And of course Grandbaby number 3.
We are all awaiting your arrival and we can't wait to shower you with all the kisses and hugs and love that we have in store for you.  I can't wait to create memories with you and have you steal a piece of my heart.
I have just got off the phone with your Mama and I know you are eager to join us but I do send you this message.
Dearest Little One,
Please, as much as we are eager to have you with us now, just hold out for a few more weeks. Continue to grow and be nourished inside your Mama. It really is in your best interests little one to stay where you are, you still have 8 weeks worth of growing and developing to do. We love you and will continue to pray for your safe and on time, arrival.
Love Nannie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...