Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Photo Booth Memories.

January 2018

I have decide I love photo booths and when the opportunity arises to use one again...I'm taking it and dragging the nearest people with me in it.
What an absolute hoot, and what a great set of pics we ended up with. When I look at this series of pics, I can't help but grin. I'm pretty sure this is Take Number 3. These were taken on my first visit to Auckland in a games parlour we discovered one afternoon whilst taking the kids out for a walk. We had so much fun that afternoon...we won so many lollies and tickets...had so many laughs...the competitive streak came out in some but great memories were made and high scores left behind to be beaten.


Ashton, 8months old and Emerson 2y7months old


When these guys left to go to Auckland in November '17...it hurt like nothing I'd ever felt before.  I was all for them doing their thing, they were moving for work reasons but man was I unprepared for them not being just around the corner. I missed them like no tomorrows.  I am sooo pleased technology is what it is these days because it really helped take the edge off not being able to hold and kiss my Grandbabies.  It is the 'physical' side of things that gets to me. I have daily or every 2nd daily yarns with them and to be honest I rely on these to get me through to when I can hold them again.
So these trips are what fills up my tanks until the next time we're together making more memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...