Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Birthday Vibes for 2018


We thought we would give this place a whirl, it has been on my bucket list for the past year...to enjoy my birthday dinner and we weren't disappointed. The meals here were reasonably priced and what we had was definitely enjoyed. Great ambience and customer service at Joe's Garage. Highly recommended. I always enjoy good food and good company and was treated to both this night.



F.B.I Agents for a couple of hours...ok just a little over an hour...unpaid.


  1. I would not make a very good agent at all. DO NOT HIRE ME.
  2. Totally on the wrong track. And always in the wrong place.
  3. Over thinking everything that was a clue and even stuff that weren't clues.
  4. We were never going to make it out of the room. I really suck at puzzles.
Inventive puzzle rooms and unique themed escape room challenges are what Escape Artists Dunedin are about.
Whether you are a novice puzzler or a puzzling pro, escape the room games in Dunedin are a great way to challenge the mind and have a lot of fun at the same time.

And that's what me and my lovelies did. I got into the spirit of it, late in the game but we had a lot of laughs along the way. Thanks for taking me there for my birthday adventure guys, can't wait to do another room...now that I know how it works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...