Monday, April 17, 2017

Movie Review...Fast and The Furious 7.

Oh My Gosh...This movie has to be the biggest tear-jerker I have watched this year!! I couldn't deal with the last 10 minutes and sobbed uncontrollably for the next 15 minutes after watching it.
But that aside...the fight scenes between Jason-The Rock and Vin-Jason...f**king awesome !!!
A part of me feels guilty for enjoying the car crashes, stunts and the fight scenes so much, when I know coming is the very emotional ending tribute to Paul Walker.


An interview with Jason about Fast and the Furious 7
'It's not new, it's not fresh but it's real'

Love this interview too. 
'Clearly humble'



Emotional ending

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...