Wednesday, May 10, 2017

TBR 2017...Bk12/52..The Apartment By Danielle Steel


I am a big Danielle Steel fan but I have to say that this one did take me a bit to get into. But once past the long intro, The Apartment got its flow on and became a decent-enough read. Good characters with alot happening and going on in their lifes...I just felt like I was waiting for something more.
That's normally not the go for me and Danielle Steel. I have to admit that Danielle Steel is a guilty pleasure of mine and usually I can't put her books down and I am for-filled with her novels.

2.5 Star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...