Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Nannies Prince Arrives//Four Generation Photos//Nannies Darling


ASHTON KELLER LEWIS...Arrived May 3rd 11.45am Weighing 9lb1oz.


Nannies Prince has finally arrived...much to the relief of his Mumma. This lil' precious is a week old now and both Mumma and baby are doing well. So extremely proud of my daughter for delivering another beautiful grand-baby for me to adore. He such a wee snuffler I call him my lil' hedgehog lol.


This be Nannies Darling and she is such a wee character...love love love her to bits. Words can not express the extreme and over-whelming love I have for this beautiful lil' being. Cheeky, funny, gorgeous lil' nearly 2 year old. Gosh 3 weeks and she'll be 2!!! Wow...were did the time go?


And this is the UN-edited 4 generation picture...well it was the best we could come up with.  It ended up being a crazy time and the kiddies didn't want to co-operate, my son decided smiling was over rated and refused to smile and I had come straight from work so didn't have time to prepare so slapped together some form of outfit from the daughters wardrobe...no make up or hair done...just a crazy vibe happening BUT you know what...wouldn't of had it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...