Thursday, March 30, 2017

NEXT BLOG...

After wiping the slate clean here (last 7 years of invaluable S.H.I.T) posts and re-starting, I had to go on a search for blogs to follow.  Alot of the blogs I had followed were non-existent or just weren't my cup of tea anymore. So after 3 days of searching (and I don't know how else to do this) I found a current blog that I still liked  The Bloggess and scrolled her "I fucking love these people and not just because they support my wine-slushy habit" peeps and started getting a list together of must read blogs.
P.S I'm Naked and his Just Snipe Left post made me a dedicated follower and lead me into my journey bouncing all over Bloggerville, (by pushing NEXT BLOG button) through political blogs, learn how to speak foreign language blogs, space program blogs, redecorating and rejuvenating blogs, dog-breeder blogs and so many more blogs on subjects that doesn't really fit into what I wanna read on a daily basis and have only gathered 13 blogs...I know 13 blogs and 2 of those are ones from my previous blogging times. HELP!!!
Oh and the other blogs that I have found and suit my reading pleasures are in the AWESOME PLACES TO BE side panel thingy...yip just over there on the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...