Friday, June 7, 2019

Also What I achieved in Week 23 in My Life of Books and T.V. Series and 1 movie.

I have started watching the next season in a T.V Series that I began in 2017...Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D...Season 4...(Agent Phil Coulson returns to the worldwide law enforcement organization S.H.I.E.L.D.. He puts together a small, highly trained, team of Agents to tackle the cases that haven't been classified yet, the new, the strange and the unknown.) So far I have manage to watch 3 episodes. Still really enjoy this series even if it is a few years old.


On The Book Front I have read



This is the third instalment in Kiss Rock series. The first 2 books blew my mind...these contemporary romance novels are not to be sniffed at...but TBH this book was not as amazing as the first 2...not sure how I feel about this one, I didn't dislike it, I just 'liked' it and am SOOO pleased Kit and Noah finally get their shit together lol. 3 stars.





I didn't enjoy this Y.A dystopia urban fantasy book and was trying to work out why it was even on my to TBR list.  Must of had something to do with the paranormal aspect of the book but definitely wont be reading the rest of the series. 1 star.





Captain Marvel...Not a bad movie...I enjoyed it, had a few laughs and Goose the Cat, he's my favourite ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...