Thursday, September 6, 2018

Week 36 In 2018 - Movies...Goodbye To Negativity...Onwards and Upwards.

Actually this week has just been all about the movies mainly. Just taking time out of the world just for me...restoring thyself...keeping under the radar.
So the fire was lit and I really just watched back to back movies.
Oceans 8, started the charge and I really enjoyed this one...Jurassic World - The Fallen Kingdom was next...Adrift followed - this was a movie about survival on the ocean and a love story as well...Letters To Juliet - a gorgeous love story...Practical Magic - Nicole Kidman starred in this one...Book Club - this movie was a hoot, even Don Johnson made an appearance...JigSaw - if you a Saw movie fanatic, you are going to be disappointed I think...Deep Blue Sea 2 - pretty much the same as the first, just different species of sharks and actors...The Mountain Between Us - Surviving an aeroplane crash on snow covered mountains, abit of a love story thrown in as well...And I went to the Movie Theatre to watch THE MEG...A movie with Jason Strahan in it usually peaks my interest but this was pretty average.
Now this all happened over the course of 4 days and I be honest, I feel much better for it. Some times you just have to step back and regroup yourself - remove yourself from the everyday life. Pull your mind, body and spirit into line, so you can keep moving forward towards your goals.
I find myself either lost in the movie world or the book world, when I have to do this.
Some people in my life tell me that I shouldn't do this, and somehow or other it becomes all about them. Needless to say, they have now been slowly untwined from my life.
In fact one 'friend' has removed herself all together...because I have changed. Aint got time for constant meddling and needless gossip in my world...that's what changed sweetheart.
So 'ONWARDS and UPWARDS' I like to say.

onwards and upwards

1. Becoming increasingly successful; continuing to advance or make progress. 
2. Improving to a brighter, happier future, especially after some misfortune or unpleasant incident.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 24's Positives and negatives.

This past week was my first week full week at work and it was AWESOME! Learnt so much and many different things. Also became a builders as...